Star Wars Episode XIV - Fulminar
Battle abilities are anything that has to do with combat, strategy, and anything else that might be covered under a battle type situation. This isn’t a complete list, since I can’t think of everything you might want to have, or what cool things you personally want your character to be able to do! So if it’s not on the list, talk to me about it and we can add it into the game! Also, just because you don’t have an ability, doesn’t mean you can’t do something, it just means you won’t be exceptional at it.
- Abnormal Strength – 25pts You have either been born with or been enhanced with strength beyond the norm. People don’t want to be hit by you, ever.
- Ginormous Strength – 50pts You’ve gone beyond the limits of abnormal strength, either through insanely intense training, cybernetics, a strange drug, or something else the GM will believe.
- Adrenaline – 15pts When greatly wounded in battle your body surges with adrenaline, heightening your battle senses for a time by raising your battle attribute to 5% above its normal.
- Acrobatic – 10pts You’ve spent a lot of time leaping, jumping, and doing crazy stunts a lot of your life, and are able to perform such actions in even highly stressful situations.
- Armor Finesse – 15pts Even when wearing heavy or power armor, it does not hinder your battle prowess whatsoever.
- Battle Sense – 10pts You’ve been in a lot of fights, so many that you always have a general sense of where people are in combat in relation to your position, even when focusing on your own opponent.
- Veteran Battle Sense – 25pts You always know where people are in combat, and a rough idea of how they are doing just by using your senses. You can weigh your opponents skill, even out of combat, by studying his movements and posture for a time. You can analyze combat situations and try to come up with a good solution to them.
- Blind Combat – 20pts You’ve trained yourself to fight in the dark, using your other senses to tell you where enemies are even when you can’t see.
- Gunkata – 25pts You are so skilled in combat fighting, you know how to position yourself to achieve maximum firing efficency and are able to predict opponents firing positions. This works in tandum with Martial Arts and Acrobatics.
- Pre-requisits: Martial Arts, Accurate Shooter, Acrobatics, and Two Weapon Fighting.
- Lightning-Infused Attack – 10pts (Force Lightning Required) You use your knowledge of the Dark Side to send a bolt of lightning running through your weapon for your next attack, sending it arcing from your weapon into your foe. -Submitted by Trandomar
- Martial Artist – 15pts You have trained in the martial arts, and excel at hand to hand combat.
Quick Draw– 10pts You are able to draw your weapon faster than most, giving you an advantage in combat.
- Ability covered under Battle stat.
- Racial Abilities Certain races are given special battle abilities, if you’re a race other than human, you probably will get one of these.
- Weapon Mastery You get a free Weapon Specialization ability.
- Strength Wookies are far stronger than other species naturally, and so can buy Abnormal Strength at a reduced cost of 20pts.
- Bellow Ithorians can open all four of its throats and emit a terrible subsonic bellow, causing painful damage to awaiting eardrums.
- See wookie strength.
- Rage – 20pts You explode with rage, thinking only of the battle before you and destroying all that lives. Your battle senses are heightened for a time, though at a serious drain to your life once the rage wears off. Only certain races are able to acquire this ability. While in an enraged state, you are unable to be distracted from your target. Such things as mind tricks and the like have no effect on you.
- Two Weapon Fighting – 25pts You’ve practiced fighting with weapons in both hands, and won’t go cutting or shooting off your own thumbs!
- Weapons X 5pts You have a basic understanding of how to use X weapon. The more specific you are about the weapons model, shape, and size, the better the ability works for you. However, being less specific allows you to use a wider array of weapons.
- Accurate Shooter 5pts You are good at firing into groups of people, but only hitting your target.
- Lightsaber Deflect – 10pts You can deflect blaster bolts with your lightsaber, keeping yourself relatively safe from blaster fire if you maintain your focus.
- Lightsaber Redirect – 20pts Your skill with the lightsaber is impressive. Most impressive. With the right timing and enough battle prowess, rather than just deflect blaster bolts with your lightsaber, you are able to redirect them.
- Mobile Shooter 5pts You are skilled at shooting while on the move, or firing at odd angles.
- Redirect Shot – 5pts You are able to shoot a wall or magnetic field so your blaster fire will be redirected towards your real target.
- Sharpshooter – 5pts You’re particular skilled with long range weapons fire, such as sniping.
- X Ability An ability you want your character to have, but isn’t on the list!
- Zero-G Combat – 10pts You know how to function and fight at peak efficiency in a zero gravity, or low gravity.